Tubes are made of the following materials:
- Polystyrene: Is ideally suited for optical measurements as a result of its high clarity.
- Polypropylene: Displays high thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance. It is therefore recommended for the storage of chemical and biological samples.
- Polyethylene: Is characterised by high thermal and chemical resistance.
The range of tubes available:
- with round or conical bottom
- with or without skirt
- in sterile or non-sterile version
In addition, it is possible to order appropriate closures in the form of grip stoppers and screw caps.
The product range is completed by tubes with a two-position vent stopper. This special stopper enables ventilation or an airtight closure of the tube, depending on the position of the stopper.
Please refer to the Technical Appendix for information on the max. relative centrifugal force (RCF) and chemical and thermal resistance of our tubes.
Our customers from Switzerland can obtain our BioScience product portfolio from the company Huberlab:
T: +41 61 717 99 77
F: +41 61 711 93 42