5mL cryotubes, or cryovials, with internal thread are primarily used to preserve samples stored at low temperatures, including the vapor phase of LN2. Greiner Bio-One’s Cryo.s tubes are suitable for storage down to -196 °C, ensuring consistent results and preventing sample degradation. In the event that sample shipment is necessary, Cryo.s also meet the pressure requirements for transportation by aircraft.
The portfolio of Cryo.s tubes includes 5mL cryotubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. These high-quality cryotubes offer several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples including colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. White cap inserts are also available in each box of Cryo.s™ for labeling the top of the screw cap.
5mL Cryovial Features:
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Cryo Storage Boxes and Cryo Storage Racks available
• Pre-coded and custom barcoded Cryo.s with Datamatrix and Linear Code are also available (order via the order form, see download area)