The following 96 well plate formats are available. Please click on the appropriate plate to be immediately directed to the product page.
Since its introduction in the 1960’s, applications for 96 well plates have continually increased to the extent that it is impossible to envision modern research without them. Greiner Bio-One has been one of the top microplate and strip microplate manufacturers for diagnostics, life science, and immunological research for over 40 years. A large number of different 96 well microplates are available with a wide variety of surface treatments that suit every need. The spectrum ranges from tissue culture plates for classic and sensitive cells to ELISA/immunology and biochemical assay plates in clear, black and white opaque or µClear® ultra-thin film bottom, as well as a full range of polypropylene microplates for sample storage and dilution. Specialty microplates, such as glass bottom microplates and ultra-low well base SCREENSTAR™ microplates and for imaging and/or high content screening and UV-Star® products for transmittance in the lower UV wavelength range, are also available.
Greiner Bio-One 96 well plates:
• Are manufactured under DIN ISO 9001 guidelines
• Can be traced all the way back to production through a defined LOT number system
• Footprint compatible with automated systems
• Are free of detectable endotoxins (0.03 EU/ml) and regularly tested using an FDA-approved kinetic turbidimetric LAL-test (Limulus Amoebocyte Assay)
• Are analyzed for detectable DNase, RNase, and human DNA
• Are manufactured without the use of silicon-based mold release
• Are free of biozides and antistatics
• Are manufactured out of raw materials tested for leachables
• Barcode-labeling on request
Are you looking for a well-plate of a different size? There are many additional microplate formats are available including 384 well plates
and 1536 well plates.