The portfolio of Cryo.s™ tubes includes biobanking tubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. This line of high-quality Cryotubes offers several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples, to include colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. Also, white cap inserts are available in each box of Cryo.s™, allowing for the labeling of the top of the screw cap.
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Barcoding service available (order via the order form, see download area)