Cryotubes, or cryovials, are primarily used to preserve samples stored at low temperatures, including the vapor phase of LN2. Greiner Bio-One’s Cryo.s™ tubes are suitable for storage down to -196 °C, ensuring consistent results and preventing sample degradation. In the event that sample shipment is necessary, Cryo.s™ also meet the pressure requirements for transportation by aircraft.
The portfolio of Cryo.s™ tubes includes biobanking tubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. This line of high-quality cryotubes offers several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples including colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. White cap inserts are also available in each box of Cryo.s™ for labeling the top of the screw cap.
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Cryo Storage Boxes and Cryo Storage Racks available
• Pre-coded and custom barcoded Cryo.s with Datamatrix and Linear Code are also available (order via the order form, see download area)
Available sizes and formats: