With the brand Cryo.s Greiner Bio-One combines more than 30 years of experience in the manufacturing of cryogenic tubes with latest technology and innovation. Cryo.s may be used in combination with a variety of accessory boxes and racks for storing biological samples at ultra-low temperatures (e.g. in gas phase of liquid nitrogen). All tubes are guaranteed free of endotoxins, DNA, Dnase, Rnase; only virgin, medical grade, USP class VI certified, leachable-free polypropylene is used for the manufacturing of Cryo.s.
Cryotubes, or cryovials, are primarily used to preserve samples stored at low temperatures, including the vapor phase of LN2. Greiner Bio-One’s Cryo.s tubes are suitable for storage down to -196 °C, ensuring consistent results and preventing sample degradation. In the event that sample shipment is necessary, Cryo.s also meet the pressure requirements for transportation by aircraft.
The portfolio of Cryo.s tubes includes biobanking tubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. This line of high-quality cryotubes offers several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples including colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. White cap inserts are also available in each box of Cryo.s for labeling the top of the screw cap.
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Cryo Storage Boxes and Cryo Storage Racks available
• Pre-coded and custom barcoded Cryo.s with Datamatrix and Linear Code are also available (order via the order form, see download area)
Available sizes and formats: