With the brand Cryo.s™ Greiner Bio-One combines more than 30 years of experience in the manufacturing of cryogenic tubes with latest technology and innovation. Cryo.s™ may be used in combination with a variety of accessory boxes and racks for storing biological samples at ultra-low temperatures (e.g. in gas phase of liquid nitrogen). All tubes are guaranteed free of endotoxins, DNA, Dnase, Rnase; only virgin, medical grade, USP class VI certified, leachable-free polypropylene is used for the manufacturing of Cryo.s™.
Cryotubes, or cryovials, are primarily used to preserve samples stored at low temperatures, including the vapor phase of LN2. Greiner Bio-One’s Cryo.s™ tubes are suitable for storage down to -196 °C, ensuring consistent results and preventing sample degradation. In the event that sample shipment is necessary, Cryo.s™ also meet the pressure requirements for transportation by aircraft.
The portfolio of Cryo.s™ tubes includes biobanking tubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. This line of high-quality cryotubes offers several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples including colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. White cap inserts are also available in each box of Cryo.s™ for labeling the top of the screw cap.
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Cryo Storage Boxes and Cryo Storage Racks available
• Pre-coded and custom barcoded Cryo.s with Datamatrix and Linear Code are also available (order via the order form, see download area)
Available sizes and formats: