CELLSTAR® Serological Pipettes
Serological pipettes 1 ml to 50 ml
Greiner Bio-One offers an extensive range of different serological pipettes in its CELLSTAR® product line. The volume capacity of the serological pipettes is increased by a negative graduation. The pipettes are marked with a pipette color code in accordance with the international standards. The use of high-quality polystyrene guarantees maximum transparency. Expiry date and LOT number are printed on each single packaging unit. All pipettes are supplied with a filter for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device.
CELLSTAR® serological pipettes are available in various packaging forms:
- Individually packaged in plastic/plastic packaging with peel-off function
- Paper/plastic packaging with peel-off function and additional break-through function
- Bulk packaging
- Triple-packed for clean room applications
- Pipette tip design guarantees drip-free pipetting
- Maximum accuracy
- Clear, easily legible graduation
- Side coloured Schellbach strip on 5, 10 and 25 ml pipettes simplifies volume reading
Serological pipettes are used in liquid handling for transferring milliliter volumes of liquid. The CELLSTAR® serological pipettes from Greiner Bio-One are the perfect tools for any liquid handling application as they are designed for maximum accuracy. Our sterile pipettes, come with clearly marked positive and negative graduations, have high optical clarity, and are designed for drop-free pipetting.
CELLSTAR® serological pipettes are available in various sizes as outlined below.
1mL Serological Pipettes
2mL Serological Pipettes
5mL Serological Pipettes
10mL Serological Pipettes
25mL Serological Pipettes
50mL Serological Pipettes
Shorties and Special Model Serological Pipettes