- Increased volume from negative graduations
- Pipette colour code according to international standards
- Maximum clarity from high-grade polystyrene
- Lot number and expiry date on each bag
- All pipettes are supplied with a filter for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device
- Short-format pipettes (shorties) permit back-saving work
Pipette tips are a key component in day-to-day life science research and need to be of a high quality to ensure confidence and consistency in pipetting results. Our tips are manufactured from high-grade polypropylene to give the optimum in performance and fit. Additionally, polypropylene has a high breaking strength, is dimensionally stable, heat-resistant up to approx. +140 °C, i.e. is autoclavable, and cold-resistant down to -190 °C. All coloured Greiner Bio-One pipette tips are manufactured exclusively with heavy metal free dyes.
Pipette tips from Greiner Bio-One are therefore free of heavy metals.Sapphire Pipette Tips
The Sapphire product family comprises standard, filter and low retention tips manufactured from virgin materials. All tips are transparent, graduated, and allow precise and comfortable pipetting with maximal recovery.