Buizen / bekers
Tubes are made of the following materials:
- Polystyrene: Is ideally suited for optical measurements as a result of its high clarity.
- Polypropylene: Displays high thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance. It is therefore recommended for the storage of chemical and biological samples.
- Polyethylene: Is characterised by high thermal and chemical resistance.
The range of tubes available:
- with round or conical bottom
- with or without skirt
- in sterile or non-sterile version
The product range is completed by tubes with a two-position vent stopper. This special stopper enables ventilation or an airtight closure of the tube, depending on the position of the stopper.
Please refer to the Technical Appendix for information on the max. relative centrifugal force (RCF) and chemical and thermal resistance of our tubes.
Het is de gemakkelijkste manier om alles te weten. We komen graag in contact.