The portfolio of Cryo.s™ tubes includes 5mL cryotubes with different base formats as well as several cap colors. The 5mL Cryo vials product line offers several features for the identification and labeling of individual samples, to include colored screw caps, a white, scratch-resistant writing area, and barcoding options. Also, white cap inserts are available in each box of Cryo.s™, allowing for the labeling of the top of the screw cap.
• Suitable for storage at -20 °C, -80 °C and in the vapor phase of LN2
• Multiple cap colors and working volumes
• Ultra-pure medical grade, USP class VI certified polypropylene w/o leachables
• Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxins, DNase and RNase
• Non-cytotoxic, no heavy metals contained
• CE marked (CE/IVD)
• Barcoding service available (order via the order form, see download area)